Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fuck Yeah Vegetarianism and Veganism

Why do people treat animals like they don't have feelings? It's like how would you like it if they did it to you?

is using honey unethical?

I don't think it's wrong or anything like that.
But it depends on how the bees are treated to get the honey, i guess.

Like cows for milk etc.

nohopeforlove: poor baby… i would take him home and cuddle him...



nohopeforlove:

poor baby… i would take him home and cuddle him until his heart's content.
the person that did it on the other hand… i'dslitthecuntsthroat.

 Omg :'( NO ANIMALS SHOULD GO THROUGH THIS, EVER!

nohopeforlove: "good news, everyone! you don't have to eat...



nohopeforlove:

"good news, everyone! you don't have to eat meat! i made enough gazpacho for all!"

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



-

Sorry it’s been awhile since I was last on here and posted anything! My computer crashed so I had to live without it for weeks, it’s still not fixed but some how it fixed itself? I don’t know how that works :S

I’m going to pretty much spam your page right now, maybe.
Sorry once again!

xoxo’s!

Photo



nohopeforlove: skinwhiteassnow: crowdedsolitude: lifeisawasteo...



nohopeforlove:

skinwhiteassnow:

crowdedsolitude:

lifeisawasteoftime:

imveryfondoftea:

-letsgetlost:

suchbadthoughtss:

aheartlikememphis:

sprsrsbsnsbrah:

-cantstopwontstop:

baskethead:

itookjohnosvirginity:

-lidiot:

ohbekah:

yourmadur:

RE-BLOG TO FIND THIS FUCKING FUCKED UP WOMEN!

That's fucked up.

i already re-blogged the other post about her, but i'll re-blog every fucking time it's on my dash. i hate this woman. i hate her i hate her i hate her.

GET A BIG BOOT AND CRUSH HER LIKE A BUG.

it breaks my heart to see stuffs like this especially the last picture how could someone kill a poor kitty? i just i feel..fuck her 

This makes me cry.

i'm seriously crying. FIND THIS WOMAN AND FUCKING MURDER HER

DGJLDKGJ NOOOOO. this is why i hate humans.

This is what I talked about the other day.This is fucking ridiculous. How can people do this sort of shit?! What if someone did that to them! She disgusts me. I'm sorry, she doesn't deserve to live.

poor kitten :( i HATE how she pretends to be stroking it at first and then BAM! she is sick in the head! go to hell.

Kill that fucking woman.

AAAAAAAAAAAAH

HHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHH

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I hope you fucking rot in hell you fucking nasty trashy bitch. How could you ever do that to something so innocent and cute. I really fucking hate you and hope something like this happens to you out of nowhere to show you what you did to something so innocent that's never done anything to you. I really hope you get whatever comes to you. I hate you so much. How could you even take pictures of it too? How could you be so sick to do something so twisted to something so adorable and innocent? and If you don't like it then why bother even wasting your time on it? Nonetheless killing it! You're terrible and make me sick. ='(

OMG. Fucking whore. I hope you die, bitch. You disgust me, and humanity. :@ GRR. Poor little kitty D': 

This brought tears to my eyes, no wonder i hate people. fucking bitch i hope she rots in hell. UGH MAKES ME SO ANGRY

oh my god :( this makes me sick to my stomach…
cunts like this deserve to be slaughtered.

 People like this need to just drop dead in the worse possible way.

Send in some pictures of you and your pet/s!

Love marshmallows but you're a vegan?

Dandies Vegan Marshmallows are for you!

Dandies Vegan Marshmallows

Delicious air-puffed vegan marshmallows (no gelatine). Dandies, all the way from Chicago, taste just like real marshmallows and melt just like them too which makes them perfect for hot chocolates, camp-fires and eating straight out of the bag of course!

283g. Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Vegan Beet Sugar, Corn Starch, Corn Dextrose, Water, Carrageenan, Soy Protein, Natural Vanilla Flavor, titanium dioxide (natural mineral), salt.

Vegan. Dairy-free. Made on dedicated vegan equipmentous air-puffed vegan marshmallows (no gelatine). Dandies, all the way from Chicago, taste just like real marshmallows and melt just like them too which makes them perfect for hot chocolates, camp-fires and eating straight out of the bag of course!

283g. Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Vegan Beet Sugar, Corn Starch, Corn Dextrose, Water, Carrageenan, Soy Protein, Natural Vanilla Flavor, titanium dioxide (natural mineral), salt.

Vegan. Dairy-free. Made on dedicated vegan equipment.

Like this, reblog or ask me to find out more.

So Good Soy ice cream with fresh passionfruit on top = AH=mazing!

nohopeforlove: annaistattooed: vanessaxvx: "A...



nohopeforlove:

annaistattooed:

vanessaxvx:

"A dog in the middle of a street, tries to awaken his dead friend, who had been hit by a car. The dog would bark and growl at anyone trying to get close , and he would not leave his friend. Some animals are more compassionate and loyal than humans."

(via dumbjabronimotherfucker)

Photo



Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It's what all...



Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It's what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There's more: because it's crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

raechelizabeth: wish they had a setup like this last night...



raechelizabeth:

wish they had a setup like this last night :(

 If only they did this set up on friday.
Oli Sykes is one of the most cutest veggies out there, i think anyways. <3

Hi, just a follow up on the reblog. First off, let's agree to disagree.

Secondly, all foods have an animal bloodbath attached to them. I see you mentioned tofu, and I just wanted to remind you that tofu has it's history too. The soybean is a cash crop, and has resulted in mass deforestation in South America, especially Brazil. (Deforestation kills innocent animals as well, and destroys ecosystems.)

Here's a NY Times article from last year.
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/17/world/relentless-foe-of-the-amazon-jungle-soybeans.html?scp=2&sq=cash%20crop%20soy&st=cse

I chose to buy fresh and buy local. I purchase my meat from the local meat market, the farm where I get my dairy is only 10 minutes away, and I'm involved in the local CSA.

I know this may just be deleted or ignored, but I did want to point out that NOBODY is innocent when it comes to what you eat. It's either direct or indirect and we all have to eat to live.
I may eat innocent animals, but I'm doing it in a regulated way. :)

Any messages sent won't be deleted or ignored.

I just think it is selfish to eat innocent animals that's why we CHOOSE not to. I'm not sure if I reblogged you or not but if it was the pie graph thingy where it has "animals can't feel pain" It's obvious they can, if not I apologise.

This blog is not meant to offend anyone.

tVegan/Vegetarian

phenometom:

katherinealbin:

If someone is a vegan or a vegetarian, then why the hell are they eating "imitation" meat? You certainly enjoy the taste of meat, so why don't you stop kidding yourself and eat the real thing?

That's the one part about that diet choice I feel is EXTREMELY hypocritical. It makes absolutely no sense.

… for the majority of vegetarians, the suffering endured by animals is enough of a reason to eliminate meat from the diet… not the taste.

 It’s much more healthier for you to cut out meat and we can be the ones to sit at a table and feel guilt free. Just because we eat tofu that taste like the real thing just goes to show you don’t need to kill innocent animals for their meat when you have something much better for you. Meat eaters are just selfish and rude to people who do the right things by animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment