Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Other

Mind blown & so confused

WOW. i feel you like forreal.

would kill to smoke with you, you have a fiiiine music taste

one day ANON. WE WILL SMOKE ANONYMOUSLY. 

How many kids do you want?

enough.

i can really relate to your stuff man, gives me goosebumps

name a song or two that touches you the most.

Y'all should come to Ocean City for beach week since you're in VA.. It's for seniors in DMV area...

2nd time i heard this. i think its quiet. unless yall got some parties in RVA for me.

FUCK IT. I TRIED.

You sir are extremely handsome.

thanks. anon i think your silhouette is sexy too.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



 



 

Photo



Photo



i think ur sooo talented and you should get recognized more like seriously your amazing and your music

thank you. alot. i really appreciate. 

Your opinion on dragon ball z , and what character do you relate too?

im not even gonna front like i was a odee DBZ fan.

Choose for me dude: vans hi sk8 or nike koston 2s?

both are smooth dont get me wrong but im a sk8 hi nigga

TALL GRASS.

THROUGH ALL THE BULLSHIT. I THOUGHT WE TALK IT THROUGH. I HAD TO JUST EXPLAIN THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT...

THROUGH ALL THE BULLSHIT. I THOUGHT WE TALK IT THROUGH. I HAD TO JUST EXPLAIN THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$



$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment