Thursday, June 6, 2013

¢:Marisol

aashketchumm: eatmemeow:   I AM CRYING AT HOW CUTE THIS IS



aashketchumm:

eatmemeow:

 

I AM CRYING AT HOW CUTE THIS IS

kissmybigolbooty: geminiseyes: nicolas-chocolat: gifbinge: Ph...



kissmybigolbooty:

geminiseyes:

nicolas-chocolat:

gifbinge:

Photo

A panda orgy of some sort.

Orgy or not… This makes me very happy… I love Pandas :)

This is cori, amber and me when we've been drinking.

Photo



psychofactz: More Facts on Psychofacts :)



psychofactz:

More Facts on Psychofacts :)

Photo



ludicrouscupcake: gettin-nakie-outside: phoenix-falls: numbuh2...



ludicrouscupcake:

gettin-nakie-outside:

phoenix-falls:

numbuh214:

cadidave:

chubbybychoice:

ass-ume:

gigantorthemooseking:

I once went to a concert with a friend (I don't remember the band, she dragged me along) when I was 16. They were starting a wall of death and this guy who was flirting with me decides it would be funny to pull my top down, exposing my breasts, then throw me in the middle of this wall of death right as it's about to meet. When I stumble in the middle and hit the wall someone screamed "STOP! EXPOSED GIRL!" and I thought they were all going to oggle at me. Instead, one guy quickly helped me cover up, three more helped me to my feet, and another asked who did that. When I pointed out the guy, two of them looked at him, me, each other, then nodded and punched the guy in the face before forcing him into the wall that was about to form again.

Metal men are gentlemenly as shit.

that was actually such a pleasant plot twist *-*

some metal heads are the most down to earth people you will ever meet to be honest

its like a known rule by most people that go to metal concerts (mainly guys) that if theres a girl who could potentially get hurt they get them out of the way

this one time i got caught up in a mosh pit and i get hit in the face, and one of the guys in the mosh pit ran over, bear hugged me, picked me up, and brought me out of the pit. he asked me if i was ok and i said i would be fine so he patted me on the head and told me to be more careful

The purest of metals are always covered by a healthy coating of earth.

I've been in a lot of pits and EVERY time I've fallen/been knocked down, instead of getting trampled, four or five people immediately rushed to help pick me up and make sure I was okay. Metal heads are the best 

Are we going to ignore the "coating of earth" joke? 'Cause I don't think we should.

i love everything about this post.

Photo





















Photo



My parents are gone for the night.

sodamnrelatable:

A normal teenager:

image

Me:

image

 

florenceandthepoutines: I could go for a nice make-out session up against a wall right about now.

florenceandthepoutines:

I could go for a nice make-out session up against a wall right about now.

whitepool: The best part about this  is picturing the store...





















whitepool:

The best part about this 

is picturing the store clerk holding a sheet of price stickers while laughing maniacally

glowpinkstah: Try and guess what each color represents! Video...



glowpinkstah:

Try and guess what each color represents! Video will be up at 7pm PST! <3

Photo



Photo



anthonyholden: Real life conversation with my soon-to-be...

















anthonyholden:

Real life conversation with my soon-to-be 3-year-old daughter.

I am a wimp when it comes to pretending.

humansofnewyork: "We met in August, started dating in...



humansofnewyork:

"We met in August, started dating in September, got engaged in October, and married in November. That was 43 years ago." 

mystic-revelations: Baby & Polar Bear (by Official San...



mystic-revelations:

Baby & Polar Bear (by Official San Diego Zoo)

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment