Friday, June 7, 2013

Closet Bi Male

Feed me your cock and kiss your wife while she rides me!



Feed me your cock and kiss your wife while she rides me!

There is a very long list of things I'd let Bailey Jay do...



There is a very long list of things I'd let Bailey Jay do to me!

thesindoll: Tongue. God fucking bless her little heart!



thesindoll:

Tongue.

God fucking bless her little heart!

I love when she kisses me as she rides my dick! Love those perky...



I love when she kisses me as she rides my dick! Love those perky tits!

girlfriendwontletmewearthongs: looks good from here. Fill my...



girlfriendwontletmewearthongs:

looks good from here.

Fill my mouth with your load when you're through fucking your wife.

I love when he rubs his cock on mine before he throws my legs...



I love when he rubs his cock on mine before he throws my legs over his shoulders and fucks me senseless!

ohmygodbeautifulbitches: Fernanda & Krito





ohmygodbeautifulbitches:

Fernanda & Krito

I am so fucking in lust with this stunning redhead!

I am so fucking in lust with this stunning redhead!:


I want to kiss, nibble, and lick every fucking freckle on her body!

Photo



katrinacdprincess: What love looks like :)



katrinacdprincess:

What love looks like :)

lovetobepegged: This is damn near perfect. I so wish I could...



lovetobepegged:

This is damn near perfect.

I so wish I could find a way to tell my girl that I want this.

Hot! Gorgeous cock!



Hot! Gorgeous cock!

biwhorehusband: Hey honey, let the man you married show you how...



biwhorehusband:

Hey honey, let the man you married show you how much he loves penis.

Sharing a cock with a woman is such a beautiful thing!

Gorgeous!









Gorgeous!

Yum!



Yum!

insomniagrrl: cumaddictedd: you can tell she LOVES that cock....



insomniagrrl:

cumaddictedd:

you can tell she LOVES that cock. who wouldn't??

I'm starved for this right now.

When I'm having a tough day, I imagine sucking his beautiful, throbbing beauty of a cock.

The issues melt away.

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com
/archive
Find #me in the archive

Good girl! Side note… I always get so fucking hard when I think about sucking cock!

Jesus FUCK the one standing up has some killer thighs!



Jesus FUCK the one standing up has some killer thighs!

midwestcockhound: Midwest Cock Hound & Exploits of a Cock...



midwestcockhound:

Midwest Cock Hound & Exploits of a Cock Hound

Looks hot. Bad idea. I did this once and slipped. Without having warmed up first, I went from having the tip in my ass to having all eight inches in my ass in the snap of a finger. Thank God I had used a lube injector, but it still hurt like a motherfucker. Needless to say, I was done playing at that point!

sexual-feelings: (via masturbationdestination) There's...



sexual-feelings:

(via masturbationdestination)

There's something so sexy about this!

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment